Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact someone.
Below are some examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we use it.
What kind of personal information we collect
When you use our products, we may collect some information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact information and preferences.
How do we use your personal information?
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed of the latest product releases, software updates and event announcements. This information also helps us improve our services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to be included in our send list, you can opt out by updating your settings at any time.
We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising. We may use your personal information from time to time to send important notices, such as news about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Since this information is critical to your interaction with the mobile store, you cannot give up receiving such communication.
We also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the products, services, and communications with our customers.
If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or similar promotion, we will use the information you provide to manage such events.
1. Do not use the application to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collectives and citizens, and may not use the site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
(1) Inciting resistance, undermining the implementation of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations;
(2) inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system;
(3) inciting the split of the country and undermining national unity;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors, and disturbing social order;
(6) Promoting feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, and abetment;
(7) blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts against others, or carrying out other malicious attacks;
(8) Damage to the credibility of state organs;
(9) Other violations of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations;
(10) Conducting commercial advertising.
We may be required to disclose your personal information as required by law, legal process, litigation and/or public agency and government agencies. If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement or other matters of public importance, we may disclose information about you.
If we determine that disclosure is reasonable and necessary in order to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, we may disclose information about you. In addition, if a reorganization, merger or sale occurs, we may transfer all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of personal information
We take a variety of precautions, including administrative, technical, and practical measures to protect your personal information from loss, misappropriation, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Integrity and retention of personal information
We do not collect personal information about this person if we know that the other person is a child under the age of 13. If we find that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove this information as soon as possible.
Third-party websites and services
Links to third-party websites, products, and services may be included in our websites, products, applications, and services. Our products and services may also use or provide products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties that may contain location data or contact details, etc., is governed by third party privacy practices. We hope that you will understand the privacy practices of these third parties.
Commitment to your privacy
To ensure the security of your personal information, we inform all users of the company's privacy and security guidelines and will enforce strict privacy practices within the company.