Information we may collect
The following information about you may be collected, stored and used when we provide services. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the service.
Information you provide
· Relevant personal information that you provide to us when registering for an account or using our services, such as phone numbers, emails or bank card numbers;
· The shared information that you provide to other parties through our services and the information that you store when you use our services.
Your information shared by other parties
· Information about your sharing provided by other parties when using our services.
The information we obtained from you
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
· Log information refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including:
o Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identifier used by your mobile device;
o Information that is searched or viewed while using our services, such as the web search terms you use, the social media page url address you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
o Information about the mobile apps (APPs) and other software you have used, as well as information about the mobile apps and software you have used;
o Information about your communication through our services, such as the account number of Zeng Communications, as well as communication time, data and duration;
o The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time, or location of the shared photo or video you took or uploaded.
· Location information, information about your location that you collect when you turn on device location and use our location-based services, including:
o Your geographic location information collected by GPS or WiFi when you use our services with mobile devices with location capabilities;
o Real-time information about your location, provided by you or other users, such as information about your area contained in the account information you provided, and shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous location. Geographically tagged information contained in photos shared by you or others;
o You can stop collecting your location information by turning off location.
How we might use information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
· provide services to you;
· Ensure that the products and services we provide to you are secure when we provide services for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes;
· Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
· Make us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and other users Other aspects of the response;
· Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you in place of popular ads;
· Assess and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services;
· Software certification or management software upgrades;
· Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect information or personalize the information collected through a certain service, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For our other services. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not generally pushed by you. If we provide the option in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How do you access and control your personal information?
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you have access to, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided in connection with the use of our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the above information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
Information we may share
Except as follows, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
· We and our affiliates may associate your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (eg communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, We provide map service providers for location data) (they may not be in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
o provide you with our services;
o achieve the stated purpose of the “How we may use information” section;
o Understand, maintain and improve our services.
· As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
· We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
o Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
o comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
o comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
o Uses that are reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to safeguard the public interest, or to protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if you do everything you can to strengthen security measures, you can't always guarantee 100% security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be problematic due to factors beyond our control.
Information you share
Our many services allow you to share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, information you upload or post in our services (including your public Personal information, the list you create), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to that information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to let you share information with users around the world, so you can share information in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or non-associated third parties not under our control, or by others. Users or such third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of the information uploaded, published and exchanged through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have access to your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you are required to remove your information from our services, please do so in the manner provided by these special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive personal information, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, for its particularity. Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
Please note that content and information that you provide, upload or post when using our services (such as information about photos of your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose sensitive personal information when using our services.
How we may collect information
We or our third party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store such information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services for the following purposes:
· Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user, or save information about your preferences or other information that you provide to us;
· Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us provide you with ads that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
We may use your information to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you.
We may also use your information to send you marketing information through our services, email or other means to provide or promote the following goods and services of us or third parties:
· Our goods or services, our affiliates and partners' goods or services, including instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, internet search services, location and map services, application software And services, data management software and services, online advertising services, internet finance, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communications software or services (collectively, "Internet Services");
· Third-party Internet service providers, and third-party goods or services related to: food and dining, sports, music, film, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, Jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, household utensils, appliances, home décor and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and other financial services, membership points and rewards programs, and us Other goods or services that may be relevant to you.
· If you do not want us to use your personal information for the purposes of the above advertising, you may request that we stop using your personal information for the above purposes through the relevant tips provided in our advertisements or the guidance provided in the specific services.
Messages and information we may send to you
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our tips.
Service related announcement
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and that are not in the promotion.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
· You use the Share button to share certain content with our services, or you can log in to our service using a third-party connection service. These features may collect information about you (including your log information) and may install cookies on your computer to function properly;
· We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services that allow you to access third party services or websites.
Minors use our services
· Information collected by third party services (including any third party websites) accessed through our services;
· Information collected by other companies or organizations that conduct advertising services in our services.