LOFTER for ipad —— 让兴趣,更有趣

点击下载 关闭
柏林苍穹下——节选1.2
踏雪沉梅香 2023-10-16

就这样吧

-That's it.-

都结束了 还不到三个月

-It's over. Not even a season.-

再说一次 没时间找地方了

-Once again, no time to get anywhere.-

今晚是是最后一场表演场次是我的幸运数字

-Tonight is the last night of my good old number.-

而且还是满月

-And it's a full moon.-

这天马戏团的空中飞人摔断了脖子

-And the trapeze artist breaks her neck...-

快别说了

-Shut up!-


我从未想过是这样

I never imagined it like that...

我们的告别演出

the farewell to the circus.

没有观众 你们看起来像傻瓜

The last evening, no one shows up, you play like fools...

我像只可怜的小鸡 在空中荡来荡去

and I fly round the ring like a poor chicken!

然后,我要去端盘子

And then I'm a waitress again.

去他的

Merde

像现在这种时候

-Moments like that, moments like now.-

我的马戏之梦 从现在起将伴随我10年的记忆

-My circus dream, souvenirs for 10 years from now.-


时间会治愈一切

-Time will heal.-

但如果时间就是疾病本身怎么办?

-What if time was the illness?-

有时候人必须屈服才能活下去

-As if sometimes one had to lean over to go on living.-

为了生活 一个眼神就足够了

-To live, a look is enough.-

马戏团,我会想念你的

-The circus, I'll miss it.-

好笑的是 我没什么感觉

-It's funny, I don't feel a thing.-

都结束了 我豪无感觉

-It's the end, and I feel nothing.-


一个天使悄悄经过

An angel passes by!

又一个落入凡间的天使

Another fallen angel!

我会改掉自责的毛病

I must stop having a bad conscience.

痛苦仿佛没有过去

As if pain had no past.

痛苦中总在他刚开始的时候停止

it always stops when it's only just starting...

让人怀疑痛是不是真的

-too good to be true.-


终于,我要走入这座城市

-At last outside, in the city...-

我会发现自我 看到自己成为了什么

-I'll find out who I am, who I've become.-

大多数的时候 我察觉自己太过伤感

-Most of the time, I'm too aware to be sad.-

我等了一生一世

-I waited an eternity...-

等一个人说爱我

-to hear a loving word.-

然后,我远走他乡

-Then I went abroad.-

有人会说 “今天我是多么爱你啊”

-Someone who'd say, "I love you so much today."-

那就太美妙了

-That would be wonderful.-

只要我抬起头

-I just lift my head...-

世界出现在我眼前

-and the world appears before my eyes...-

我的心里充满了感动

-and fills my heart.-


当我还是孩子的时候

-As a child...-

我想住在海岛上

-I wanted to live on an island.-

一个女人形单影只 绝世而独立

-A woman alone, gloriously alone.-

就那样

-That's it.-


每件事都空洞,难以调和空荡荡

-Everything so Empty, incompatible.-

焦虑

Empities,

恐惧,恐惧,恐惧...

-Fear.-

焦虑

Empities,

像迷失在树林中的小动物 

-Like a small animal, lost in a wood.-

你是谁? 我搞不清楚了

-Who are you? I don't know anymore.-

我知道 我的艺术生涯和空中秋千一切结束了

-But i know i will no longer be a trapeze artist anymore.-

别哭

-Don't cry.-

事情就那样 这样的事儿太多了

-That's how it is, shit happens.-

并非都如你所愿

-It's not always as you'd like.-

心里空了 很空

-Emptiness, So Emptiness.-



别多想了

-What shall i do

停止思考 仅仅活着

-Not think anymore.-just be there

静一静

-Just simply be there.-


柏林

-Berlin!-

在这儿我是个外乡人 然而我对它的一切是那么熟悉

-Here I'm a foreigner, yet it's all so familiar.-

总之,我不能迷失自己 你总是在柏林墙找到归宿

-Anyway I can't get lost, You always end up at the Wall.-

我在照相亭等待一张照片

-I'll wait for a photo by the photomat...-

但上面却是别人的脸

-and it comes out with another face.-

这可以成为一个故事的开始

-That will be the start of a story.-

那些脸庞 我想看一看

-The faces.--I want to see faces.-

也许我要找个端盘子的工作

-Maybe I'll get a job as a waitress.-


我害怕今晚的表演 太傻了

-This evening scares me, it's silly.-

焦虑使我心情沮丧

-Anxiety makes me sick.-

有一部份的我在害怕 另一部份的我不相信这恐惧

-Only part of me worries, but the other doesn't believe in it.-

我该何去何从?

-How should I live?-

也许这不是现在的问题

-Maybe that's not the question.-

我该怎么想呢?

-How should I think?-

我一无所知

-I know so little.-

也许是因为我太好奇了

-Maybe because I'm too curious.-

因为我想的时候 好像在 和别人交谈

-I often think so wrongly...-

-because I think as if I was talking to someone else.-


在我闭上眼睛时

-Inside closed eyes...-

再闭上眼睛

-close your eyes again.-

于是,甚至连石头也有了生命

-Then even the stones come alive.-


去想一想色彩

-To Be with the colors!-

色彩

-The colors.-

霓虹灯在夜空里闪烁

-Neon lights in the evening sky.-

红黄相间的地铁

-the red and yellow S-Bahn.-

期待 渴望 我只是要准备好

-Longing.-I only need  to be ready.

一股爱意 激起我心底的涟漪

-Longing for a wave of love that would stir in me.-

让我变得笨手笨脚的 是缺乏欲望

-That's what makes me clumsy...-

-the absence of desire.-

渴望被爱

-Desire for love.-

渴望去爱

-Desire to love.-


推荐文章
评论(0)
分享到
转载我的主页