LOFTER for ipad —— 让兴趣,更有趣

点击下载 关闭
电影《新基度山伯爵》台词中英对照(3)
jjm_ok 2018-08-28

我要提醒你亲爱的巴黎也许有很多情妇

May I remind you, my love, that in Paris there are mistresses aplenty,

但你只有一个儿子

but you have only one son

进来,阿尔贝

Come in. Albert

看在上帝的份上简单点,我会的父亲

For God's sake, be brief. -I will, Father.

我的几个朋友要去罗马过两个星期的狂欢节

Several of my friends are going to Rome for two weeks during Carnival

我想跟他们一起去,罗马

I would like to accompany them. -Rome?

不要带女伴,你オ十五岁,快十六了

And no chaperons? You're only 15 -Almost 16

父亲,请在我的生日上宣布好吗

Make it my birthday present, Father, please

我不想惹麻烦,不

I won't get into trouble. -No

当然他可以去,现在我需要安静

Of course he can go. I could do with some peace and quiet around here

罗马

Rome

阿尔贝!阿尔贝

Albert! Albert

这里,这里,这里

Over here! Over here!-over here

小姐

Milady?

无法藏一辈子的

Can't hide forever

小姐

Milady?

你们是什么人,想干什么

Who are you, and why are you doing this?

我们是坏人,为了钱。钱在我的马甲里

We are bad men, and for the money. -My money is in my waistcoat

不是很多,还有,我们对别人的钱不感兴趣

Not anymore. Besides, it's not your money we're interested in

你是蒙合哥伯爵唯一的儿子,是吗

You are the only son of Count Mondego, are you not?

赎金寄封信就够了

Ransom? Send your note and be damned

我也想这么简单,但两星期你爸爸才能收到信

I wish it were that easy, but a note won't reach your father for two weeks.

那时不知我们,是不是已经把你杀了

and then theres the endless debates about whether we killed you already

信没用或许我们要把你的戒指送给他

No, a note just doesn't have the impact. Perhaps if we send him your ring

是,我的戒指有蒙台哥的标志

Yes. My ring bears the Mondego crest

还连着你的手指吗

hile still attached to your finger?

听我说,强盜

Listen to me, vermin

我叫阿尔贝,是蒙台哥伯爵的儿子

I am Albert, son of Fernand, Count Mondego

你们休想拿一分钱

and you have had your last laugh at my expense

使出你们的绝招吧,如果你坚持,拿刀来

Do your worst -If you insist Peppone, the knife

割断孩子的绳子

Cut this boy's ropes

否则不要逼我砍你们

or I will be forced to start cutting your miserable corpses

现在

Now!

跟我来年轻人你看見外面了在那等我

Follow me, young man. You see the surface? Wait for me there

我不知道怎么感谢你一走吧待会儿再谈

I don't know how to thank you. -Go. We'li talk later

干得好,各位

Well done, gentlemen

非常感谢阁下

Many thanks, Your Grace

阿尔贝

Albert

你没事吧

Are you all right?

阁下我欠你一条命

Sir, I owe you my life

你很勇敢

You've had quite an ordeal

你是个非凡的年轻人

You're an extraordinary young man

我坚持明天你一定要到我家来吃早饭

I insist, you must come to my estate for breakfast tomorrow

好吗

Agreed?

我可以知道你是谁吗,阁下

May I ask who you are, sir?

今天是你的朋友,明天是你的主人

For the present, your friend. Tomorrow, your host

短时间我们就建立了友谊

For the short time formality stands between us,

基督山伯爵

the Count of Monte Cristo

他在外面的侯客室

Hes out in the waiting room

在地道他表现的很有勇台

He showed courage in the tunnels

他是达到目的的工具

I He's a means to an endi

是,阁下

Yes. Your Grace

年轻人

Young man

阿尔贝,进来,来,来

Albert. come in. Come. come

过来

Come on

次冒险

What an adventure

当你年轻时,凡事都在冒险

Everything's an adventure when you're young

有件事我不明白,阁下

ne thing puzzles me, sir. 

你怎么知道我被绑架了

How did you come to know of my kidnapping?

我有很多耳目

I have many connections

有一些是很有名的

some of which are less than reputable

我花了很多钱打听我所在城市发生的任何事

I pay well to be informed of anything of note in any city in which I stay

伯爵儿子的绑架当然就知道了

And the kidnapping of a counts son is of note

但为什么冒着生命危险救我

But why risk your life rescuing me?

你是朋友的儿子

The son of a fellow noble

小事罢了

It was the least I could do.

以你的性格,你也会这么做的

Judging by your character, I'm sure you would have done the same

你父亲会以你为荣的

Your father will be proud of you

你一定要到巴黎见我的父母,以便他们能亲自感谢你

You must come to Paris and meet my parents so they may thank you in person

很遗憾,我不能去,你知道,我还有生意

Unfortunately, I cannot. Business, you see

拜托,你去是我的荣幸

Please. it is a matter of honor.

雅格布,在,阁下

Jacopo? -Yes, Your Grace?

斯帕达之事.我们的货在哪里

The Spada matter. where do we stand?

现在金子.,货船

Even now, the gold. -The shipment?

抱歉,阁下,货船正在运输中

Oh, I-i'm sorry, Your Grace, The shipment is in transit,

正开往马赛

uh, bound for Marseilles

到了吗,还要三个星期,阁下

And it arrives? -Not for another three weeks Your Grace

三星期,有足够的时间参观巴黎

Three weeks? That's more than enough time to visit in Paris.

好吧。太好了

Every well - Excellent

你会及时到那里吗,为什么要及时

And you'li be there justin time.-in time for?

生日快乐,谢谢

Happy birthday. -Thanks

基督山伯爵

The Count of Monte Cristo

伯爵

Count!

阿尔贝,阁下,父亲

Albert. -Your Grace. Father!

让我介绍基督山伯爵

May I present the Count of Monte Cristo

很荣幸,是我的荣幸,蒙台哥伯爵

My pleasure. -The pleasure is mine, Count Mondego

我期待这一刻很久了

I've been looking forward to this moment for some time

您太客气了,我非常感谢你

You do me much honor, when it is I who are indebted to you

救了我的儿子

for the rescue of my son

请允许我介绍蒙台哥伯爵夫人

May I present the Countess Mondego

美塞迪丝

Mercedes

伯爵夫人

Countess

你一定很善良

You would have to be a mother to truly appreciate the service

你为我和我儿子做的一切

you've done for my son and me.

先生,我永远不会忘记你的

Monsieur, I shall never forget you

不足挂齿

it was nothing

我敢说一个月之后,你会忘了我的名字

I am sure that within a month, you will not even remember my name

我可以请你的妻子吗

May I steal your wife

对不起,跳华尔兹

I am sorry? -For the waltz

当然可以

Of course

他很了不起,父亲

Isn't he wonderful, Father?

有事吗,没有

what's the matter? -Uh, nothing

你让我想起了很久以前的一个人

You just remind me of someone from long ago,

他对我很重要

someone who was very dear to me

我很荣幸,他发生了什么事

I'm flattered What happened to him?

他死了

He died

但我不是他

But I'm not that man

维尔福先生和夫人

Monsieur and Madame Villefort

他们来这干什么

What are they doing here?

检察官维尔福

Prosecutor Villefort

你来这里干什么一-维尔福夫人维尔福先生

What are you doing here? -Oh, Madame Villefort, monsieur.

很高兴你们来看我

I'm so glad you could come to see me while I'm still in town

收到你的请帖我们很惊喜,谢谢

We were delightfully surprised to get your note.-thank you

我可以占用你丈夫的一点时间吗

Would you be so kind as to excuse your husband and I for a moment?

在法律方面你是个行家

I'm told you are an expert in the interpretation of the law

有件事也许你能帮我

I have a certain matter that perhaps you could help me with

对不起

Excuse me

费尔南多,费尔南多!祝词!

Fernand. Fernand! The toast!

现在不行,我有生意要忙

Not right now. I have state business to attend to

客人都等着,阿尔贝也等着

Our guests expect it. Albert expects it.

你讲吧,亲爱的一定会很精彩

You give it, my dear. I'm sure itll be splendid

你是他的父亲

You are his father

你也行,知道他有多么崇拜你

It is the least you can do. You know how he admires you

他会原谅我的缺席

Then he will forgive my absence

但.

But

我认为我们不应该在公共场合见面

I thought we agreed not to meet socially

我怎么能拒绝基督山伯爵呢

How could I pass up the Count of Monte Cristo?

的确

Quite

他怎么,他是外地人

What do you know of him? -he's foreign

很有钱

rich

我听说他救了你儿子

I hear he aided your son

为什么他向你咨询,为什么要告诉你

Why does he seek your counsel? -Why should I tell you?

我儿子从罗马回来时

When my son returned from Rome

他提到他听见基督山说他在等货船

he mentioned hed heard Monte Cristo saying he was expecting a shipment.

他也听到了一个"金"字

He also heard the words"Gold".

和"斯帕克

and"Spada

你不相信

You don't believe

基督山找到了斯帕达财宝

Monte Cristo has found the treasure of Spada

刚才,他叫我帮他避开检查的麻烦

Not an hour ago, he asked me to help him avoid troublesome inspections.

开往马赛的一艘货船

on a shipment coming from Marseilles.

我可以把他逮捕

I could have him arrested

不要那样做,我们就帮他解决问题

Don't do that Lets just relieve him of it

你怎么计划的..我有个管这类事的熟人

How do you propose.- I have an acquaintance who deals in these matters

告诉基督山你会让货船顺利通过海关

Tell Monte Cristo you' l get his shipment through Customs,

但船必须在港口停一夜

but that it will have to stay in port overnight.

我把它移到我的老家

I shall have it removed and taken to my old family estate in Bouchon

第二天我们在那里碰头

where we shall meet the following day

我要百分之七十

equire 70 percent

你只能要百分之五十

And yet you' li only get 50

Done

是,那是,不是吗

Yes, it is. isn't it?

好,我知道,好,知道了

Yes, well. I know. Yes

女士们先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

很抱歉我先生因为生意走不开

unfortunately, my husband has been detained by business

所以就由我

And so it is left up to me to

再次介绍基督山伯爵

to the Count of Monte Cristo yet again

我要请求伯爵的原谅.

You see, I had the audacity to beg the count

请允许我为阿尔贝献上生日祝词

I to allow me to give the birthday toast to Albert

我一定要这么做,这是主人的恩赐

I was so insistent, and such is the graciousness of our host,

他不得不放弃做为父亲的权利.

that he reluctantly gave up his fatherly right

为了招待和我一样俗气的客人

in order to accommodate a guest, even one as boorish as myself

年轻的阿尔贝太客气了

Young Albert has made far too much

对我在罗马给他的帮助

of the assistance I gave him in Rome. 

当我赶到地道时

When I arrived in the catacombs

我见罪犯把阿尔贝绑在墙上

I watched as the criminals, who tied Albert to a wall

威胁说要砍掉他的手指,送给他的父亲

threatened to cut off his finger and send it to his father.

作为他阿尔贝帮的证物,天哪

as evidence of his abduction. - Goodness!

那孩子的回答是..使出你们的绝招吧

The boy's reply to all this, was. "Do your worst."

生活就像暴风雨,我年轻的朋友

Life is a storm, my young friend

今天你在阳光下享受着温暖

You will bask in the sunlight one moment,

明天你可能被暗礁击得粉碎

be shattered on the rocks the next

什么使你成为一个男人.

What makes you a man

就是当暴风雨来时你要做的

is what you do when that- storm comes

你必须盯着它,像在罗马那样大声叫到

You must look into that storm and shout, as you did in Rome

使出你的绝招吧

"Do your worst. 

因为我不在乎

for I will do mine

那么命运之神会和我们一样懂你

Then the fates will know you as we know you

因为阿尔贝.蒙台哥是个男人

as Albert Mondego, the man

快跑

Giddap

爱徳蒙维尔福告诉我你被叛死刑

Edmond, Villefort told me that you were executed

他吗,天哪

Did he?-oh, God

伯爵夫人,你误会了,回蒙台哥那去吧

Countess, you are mistaken. Back to the Mondegos

No!

夫人,我只是考虑到你的声誉,我求你,爱德蒙

Madame, Im only thinking of your reputation. -I beg you, Edmond

我不在乎你是怎么回来的。我不是爱德蒙

I don't care how you returned. -I am not this Edmond

不要说!不要说!不要说!

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

那么,你是什么

So, what are you?

幽灵鬼魂来折磨我

A spirit? Some ghost sent to torment me?

这个爱德蒙你爱他吗

This Edmond, you loved him?

Yes

能爱多久

For how long?

一生

For all of my life

他死后多久,你嫁给了伯爵

And how long after he died before you married the count?

那不公平

That isn't fair

你到家了,伯爵夫人

Weve reached your home, Countess

你是对的,你不是我的爱徳蒙

You're right. You cannot be my Edmond

该回去了,把他藏在心里吧

Well, there you are. You said it yourself

爱徳蒙 唐太斯,死了,晚安

Edmond Dantes is dead. Good night

伯爵夫人

Countess

如果你再干涉我的事

If you ever again presume to interfere in my affairs,

我发誓,我会断绝我们的一切来往

I will, I promise, finish the job I started the day we met.

知道吗

Do you understand?

我知道你疯了,疯了

I understand you are mad -Mad?

我的敌人正在陷入我的圈套

My enemies are falling into my traps perfectly

疯了,阁下,你忽视了这些吗

Mad, Your Grace, for ignoring this

财富,一个爱你的美丽女人

You have a fortune, a beautiful woman who loves you

带着钱,带着女人去过你自己的生活

Take the money, take the woman and live your life

停止这个计划,带走属于你的东西

Stop this plan. Take what you have won

我不能。为什么不

I cant. -Why not?

我仍然是你的人,扎特尔

I am still your man, Zatarra

我发誓,我会保护你

I swore an oath. I will protect you

也就是我要保护你,不能使你自己受到仿害

Even if it means I must protect you from yourself

我送你回去

I'li drive you home now

我走回去

I'll walk

把这两箱运走,我们分

Put two chests on the Pharaon for our cut

蒙台哥永远不会知道

Mondego will never notice

过来,上船

Come on. Get aboard

腾格拉尔,什么事

Philippe Danglars? -Yeah?

你被指控有盜窃一商船的货物行为

You are charged with the theft of goods from a certain merchant ship

這真荒谬

This is absurd

我们可以简单的处理这个问题

We can resolve this matter easily

他们会搜查你的船

These men will perform a search of your vessel.

蒙台哥伯爵叫我来的

Count Mondego set me up

我不会为他送命

But I'll not hang for him

你是谁

Who are you?

我是基督山伯爵,我的朋友叫我爱德蒙 唐太斯

I'm the Count of Monte Cristo. But my friends call me Edmond Dantes

唐太斯

Dantes?

在他讲话之前砍断绳子

Cut him down before he can talk

不要那样做那.那已经够了

Boy, don't do that. Thats. That's too much

我亲爱的维尔福

My dear Villefort.

我希望你不要介意我打扰你一会儿

I hope you don't mind if I join you for a short while

阁下,怎么是你

Your Grace, I was not expecting you

我想亲自谢谢你帮我运走了货船

I want to thank you in person for helping me with my shipment

那,我提前就安排好了

That, yes. L-I made all the arrangements earlier

我向你保证过不会有问题

I can promise you there ll be no more problems from our end

很好,我想这可能是,我们漫长商务关系的开始

Excellent. I think this could be the start of a long and fruitful relationship

说到这,我想问个问题

Speaking of which, may I pose a question?

当然,任何问题都可以

Yes, of course. Anything in the world

我只是奇怪

I was just curious.

为什么十六年前你告诉蒙台哥伯爵夫人.

Why did you tell Countess Mondego 16 years ago

爱德蒙 唐太斯被叛绞刑

that Edmond Dantes had been executed?

我不明白,你到底在说什么

Uh, I don't understand Wh-what on earth are you talking about?

是个很简单的问题

It's a perfectly simple question

你怎么知道这些事

How do you know these things?

那是

That's. uh

够了

That's quite enough

你不知道,唐太斯从拿破仑那里接到一封信

Whew! You don't understand Dantes was accepting a letter from Napoleon

很显然那是叛国罪,但我们都知道他没有送那封信

That was clearly treason. -But we both know he never delivered it

利用这种事,把一个人送进监狱罪孽很深了,但告诉

Packing a man off to prison with such knowledge is bad enough. But to tell

阁下,我不知道这种无聊的讨论是不是有意思

Your Grace, I have no idea what is provoking this perverse discussion

现在我问自己,我的老朋友维尔福一定得到了什么.

Now I ask myself, "What did my old friend Villefort stand to gain.

通过告诉美塞迪丝,爱德蒙 唐太斯死了

by telling Mercedes that Edmond Dantes is dead?

答案是.什么都得不到

The answer is. absolutely nothing.

就像你说的什么都没有,那么为什么

Just as you say, nothing. So why

如果我的老朋友,现在的法国检察官

But if my old friend, now chief prosecutor of France,

没有从这个谎言中获益,那么,谁得到好处呢

doesn't gain from this lie, well, who does?

我亲爱的伯爵,这里太热了,几乎可以剥皮

My dear Count, it's far too hot in here and you're fully dressed

我们都应离开,我想明显的获益者

It's time we both left. -I think the clearest beneficiary

是费尔南多,蒙台哥伯爵

is Fernand, Count Mondego

我不明白这个探究与我们的买卖有什么联系

I don' t understand what this inquisition has to do with our business relationship.

我会告诉你

I'm about to tell you

坐下,蒙台哥

Sit down, Mondego

我是个有野心的人,我要扩大我的野心

I'm an ambitious man. And I have furthered these ambitions

通过挖掘财富

by, scooping up Bonapartists

现在拿破仑势力很狷狂

But now, with Napoleon on the loose, I have

就像我身上的一根刺

shall I say, a thorn in my side

旦触动就有危险

Once merely an irritation, now potentially lethal

危险总会有的,那么,问题是.

Be lethal in turn. -Well, the problem is such

我一人应付不来

that I, myself, cannot attend to it

所以我给你留了个位置

So, I have a proposition for you

你父亲怎么样

How is your father?

不幸的是还活着

Alive, unfortunately

我们共同面对灾难

We share the same misfortune

记得吗

You remember?

为什么门锁了

Why is this door locked?

我要你马上放了我

I demand that you release me from this room at once

你已经证明你不是我的朋友

You've proved yourself no friend of mine.

你父亲是拿破仓的忠实拥护者,不是吗

Your father was a loyal supporter of Napoleon, wasn't he?

很可能与拿破仑从厄尔巴岛逃走的阴谋有关

Possibly involved in plotting Napoleons escape from Elba

皇帝就要到了

The emperor arrives soon!

一个顽固的父亲,一个野心勃勃的官员

An inconvenient parent for an ambitious civil servant.

但那时,他死了,突然被谋杀了,十六年前

But then he died, suddenly and opportunely murdered, again some 16 years ago

拿破仑皇帝

The Emperor Napoleon

凶手没有找到,你找得很辛苦

The murderer never apprehended. How hard did you look for him?

你没有证据,没有证人

You have no proof, no witnesses

你只有推测,只有猜想

You just have theories. J-just conjectures

正相反,我有蒙台哥伯爵

On the contrary. I have Count Mondego

因为你儿子缺乏勇气

Because your son lacked the courage

蒙台哥就是那个开枪的人

Mondego is the one who pulled the trigger!

这么多年了他从没有承认过

He'd never confess in a million years

你说对了他不会

You're right, he wouldn't

但你已经承认

But you just have

维尔福先生,你因蓄意谋杀被捕

Monsieur Villefort, you are under arrest for conspiracy to murder

你记起来了吗

You remember?

唐太斯

Dantes?

绅士是礼节

A courtesy for a gentleman

你不认为我会这样结束的对吧

You didnt think I'd make it that easy, did you?

爱德蒙

Edmond?

我想我们的谈话,在马车里已经结束了

I thought we had finished our conversation in the carriage

我也想这样

So did I

直到我意识到

Until I realized

你说了,唐太斯,这个名字

you said the name" Dantes

一个我不曾提起的名字

A name that I had never mentioned

你想我怎么样

What do you want of me?

我想摆脱你

I want to be free of you

就像你摆脱我一样

the way you obviously are free of me

从你那得到一些答案我就永远消

Just a few answers from you, and I shall be gone forever

问吧

Ask your questions

你在哪里

Where have you been?

在伊夫堡里待了十三年

Thirteen years in the Chateau d'if

你可以设想一下其他的地方

and everywhere else you can imagine

伊夫堡待了十三年

The Chateau d If for 13 years

受苦了吗

Did you suffer?

完了吗,现在,我还有很多事

Are you finished now? I have a good deal on my mind

后来发生什么事,很多

What happened afterward? -Much

为什么不来找我。为什么你不等我

Why did you not come to me? -Why did you not wait?

你嫁给了那个出卖我的人

You married the very man who betrayed

那晚在石洞里我对你说的,还记得吗

I told you that night on the rocks, remember?

它永远不会离开我的手指,且它也沒离开过

That it would never leave my finger. And it never has

为什么,你知道为什么

Why? -You know why

如果你曾经爱过我

If you ever loved me,

不要.不要夺走我的恨

dont. don't rob me of my hate

那是我僅有的

It's all I have

算了吧,爱德蒙,算了

Let it go, Edmond. Let it go

我不知道你的心里,装着怎样一个恶毒的计划

I don't know what dark plan lies within you

我也不知道这十六年来

Nor do I know by what design we were asked.

没有彼此的日子意味着什么

to live without each other these 16 years

但老天总算赐予了我们新的开始,老天

But God has offered us a new beginning.-god?

不要企图逃脱

Don't slap His hand away

难道我永远摆脱不了他

Can I never escape Him?

是他存在一切之中

No. He is in everything

甚至在吻里

Even in a kiss

夫人

My lady?

伯爵在哪里

Where's the count?

伯爵要你今天下午跟他在一起

Um, the count would like for you to join him this afternoon

跟他在一起,是的

Join him? -Uh, ves

把这个地方留给你儿子

in, uh, leaving the country with your son

我会叫人送你回家

Mmm, uh, I' l have someone bring you to your house

你就在那里等我

and you just wait there for me

我们就.谢谢你

And we just.-thank you

好,好,但...我要回家收拾行李

Yes, yes, but.I need to go home and pack.

是的夫人

Yes, yes. My lad

伯爵呢,楼上,夫人

Wheres the count? -Upstairs, my lady

出了什么事

What's wrong?

我破产了,背了所有的债

I'm bankrupt All my debts have been called in

我也会被拘捕,为什么

Also, I'm to be arrested. -For what?

抢劫、贪污、谋杀

Piracy, corruption and murder

你都干了.是的

Did you do all these things? -Yes

没有时间谈了,宪兵正在路上

There is simply not time to talk. The gendarmes are on the way,

快点,收拾东西

apparently, so hurry up and pack something

我不会跟你走,费尔南多

I'm not going with you, Fernand

你是我妻子

You are my wife

我已经为我们安排好了

I have made arrangements for us

我们会被照顾的很好

We shall be very well taken care of

现在去找我的几予

Now go and find my son

他不是你的儿子。你说什么

he's not your son. -I beg your pardon?

阿尔贝 蒙台哥是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子

Albert Mondego is the son of Edmond Dantes

你想想为什么,爱德蒙 唐太斯被带走之后

Why do you think I rushed off so

我这么匆忙地就嫁给你了

quickly to marry you after Edmond was taken away?

太早了

Premature

你没有做一件事

Well, aren't you a piece of work

他是死囚的杂种

So he's the bastard son of a dead traitor.

他总是让人很失望

He always was disappointing

再见,美塞迪丝。你让我度过了一段快乐的时光

Good-bye, Mercedes. You did please me some of the time,

你从来没有让我快乐过

You never pleased me

这是什么

What is this?

基督山

Monte Cristo

你被控制了,费尔南多

King's to you, Fernand

爱德蒙

Edmond?

但怎么会

But how

我怎么逃脱的,充满了艰辛

How did I escape? With difficul

我是怎样计划这一刻的,充满了快乐

How did I plan this moment? With pleasure

所以你夺走了美塞迪丝

So you've taken Mercedes?

以及其他的一切

And everything else

除了你的命

except your life

为什么要这样做

Why are you doing this?

太复杂了

It's complicated

我想说所有的仇恨缘于你夺走了我的一切

Lets just say it's vengeance for the life you stole from me

我明白了,有人教了你剑法

Well, I see someone has taught you the sword

曾经你怎样称你是我的朋友

How did you ever call yourself my friend?

我们是朋友,爱徳蒙

We were friends. Edmond

你送我下地獄

You sent me to hell

为什么

Why?

收起你的仇恨

Take your vengeance

你以为你流出的血是高贵的

But know the blood you spill is noble

高贵的血永远不会流进你的血管

Blood that will never run through your veins

你跟平民没什么两样

You're no more a count than I am a commoner!

你的体内不会有这种血

You don' t have it in you

碰他,我就杀了你。孩子,听我解释

Touch him, and I'il kill you. -Boy, let me explain

已经解释过了,我在街上跟维尔福夫人谈过了

It's been explained. I spoke to Madame Villefort on the street.

她说我有多么的蠢轻易地被朋友给愚弄了

She told me how I was a silly, trusting dupe that my friend,

基督山伯爵曾经闯入过我们的生活

the Count of Monte Cristo, used to get into our lives

阿尔贝听我说。我不听

Albert. listen to me. -I will not

原谅我这么傻,父亲

Forgive me for being such a fool, Father

我们都被骗了,当然不怪你

You were betrayed. Of course you're forgiven

你是我的朋友,我尊敬你

You were my friend. I looked up to you

有一段你不知道的历史

Theres a history here you know nothing about.

他爱你母亲,然而她选择了我

He loved your mother, and yet she chose me

现在他企图把她带走。撒谎,离我远一點

Now he intends to steal her away. -Lie. Get out of my way!

孩子,如果我想这样,我会杀了你

Boy, if I have to, I will kill you

现在我停手

I will not stop now

我不会,休怪我无情

Nor will I -So be it

No!

阿尔贝

Albert

我发现了留下你去哪里的纸条

I found the note you left explaining where you'd gone

但现在我必须向你解释一些事情

But now I must explain something to you

你的真实身份

Where you really come from

阿尔贝,你是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子

Albert, you are the son of Edmond Dantes

你认识的叫基督山伯爵的那个人

The man you know as the Count of Monte Cristo

恐怕这是真的

Well, I' m afraid it is true

你会发现你的妈妈跟妓女一样淫荡

You are the walking proof that your mother was as much of a whore

在她年轻的时候,就像今天一样

in her younger years as she is today

你让我跟他对抗

You let me fight him?

不好吗

It didn't do any good though, did it?

费尔南多,求你,别说了

Fernand, I beg you. No more

我不想这样了

I want no more of this

走吧,宽容一点

Just go. Call it mercy

宽容,费尔南多

Mercy, Fernand

只要你开枪,我就不会放过你

You've only got one shot, and it will take more than that to stop me

好,那么我最好杀了你

Well, then I'd best put it where it will do the most damage

No

妈妈

Mother! Mother!

天哪,天哪,看我儆了什么,雅格布

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look what I've done Jacopo!

再来一次,扎特尔

Once again, Zatarra

上帝会保佑你的

God sees you out of the corner of His eye

她不会死

She'll live

爱德蒙,爱德蒙!

Edmond Edmond

不要出去,不要

Please don't go out there. Don t.

爱德蒙,不要走

Edmond, don't go

去,不能退缩

You try. Don't ever quit.

扎特尔

Zatarra

你必须結東這☆切

you must end this

牧师会明白的

Even the priest will understand that

不要离开我

Please don't leave

照顾好你母亲

Watch over your mother

现在我们不能用一句话,表达你有什么,我没有什么

Now, Icouldn't live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing

你的宽容呢

What happened to your mercy?

我是伯爵不是圣人

I'm a count, not a saints

Chateau d'if- Three Montbs Later

你是对的,牧师,你是对的

You were right, priest You were right:

我向你发誓.

This I promise you

还有上帝

And the God

所有用来报仇的

All that was used for vengeance

将会用于善事

will now be used for good

安息吧,我的朋友

So rest in peace, my friend

扎特尔

So, Zatarra, 

痛苦吗

painful, huh?

No

我买了这个地方,考虑了一天还是放弃了

I bought this place, thinking one day I would tear it down

但现在我唯一在乎的事

But now the only things I care about

跟我一起在岛上散步

are walking off this island with me

我们回家吧

Let's go home

(完)


推荐文章
评论(0)
分享到
转载我的主页