LOFTER for ipad —— 让兴趣,更有趣

点击下载 关闭
电影《新基度山伯爵》台词中英对照(2)
jjm_ok 2018-08-28

回来!

Come back!

回来!

Come backl

我犯了什么罪我犯了什么罪

What's my crime? What's my crime?

我是无辜

I'm innocent!

周年快乐唐太斯

Happy anniversary, Dantes

直到明年

Until next year

整整四年了,徳利鸟斯

Has it really been four years, Delius?

或丹东,他叫什么

Or Danton? What is his name again?

请原谅我的闯入

Forgive my intrusion

我在底下的监狱里

But I was under the impression that I...

我一直在向上挖

I was digging toward the outer wall

意大利

Italiano?

我是神父法利亚,我在伊夫堡坐牢十一年了

I am Abbe Faria. I have been a prisoner in Chateau d'if for 11 years

花了五年的时间.

Five which have been spent

挖这个地道

digging this tunnel

我的墙上有七万千五百一十九块石头

There are 72, 519 stones in my walls.

我已数了无数遍了

I've counted them many times

给他们取了名字吗

But have you named them yet?

曾经我跟你现在一样

Once I was as you are now

但我相信一切都会过去的

But I promise, it will pass

我相信我相信

I promise, I promise

现在我可以站在你的肩膀上吗

Now, may I stand on your shoulders

放我下来

Take me down

请放我下来,放我下来

Please, take me down now. Take me down

我有十ー年没有见过阳光了谢谢你

I have not seen the sky these 11 years. Thank you

感谢上帝

Thank you, God

没有上帝,牧师

There is no talk of God in here, priest

这些刻字

What about the inscription?

已经褪色了,就像上帝在我心里褪色一样

It's faded, just as God has faded from my heart

取而代之的是什么?仇恨

And what has replaced it? -Revenge

拿着

Hold these

跟着我

Follow me

也许你的仇恨思想

Perhaps your thoughts of revenge

是上帝让你活着的目的

are serving God's purpose of keeping you alive.

这七年

these seven years

什么时候结束?逃跑

To what end? -Escape

刚才你提到了逃

You spoke of escape

是啊

Yeah

有两种可能可以到外面

There are only two possibilities of reaching the outer wall

一直到海上

and finally the sea

我只选择了错路

I simply. I simply chose the wrong one

现在有我们两个

Now, of course, with two of us

我们可以向相反的方向挖

we could dig in the opposite direction

我们一起

With both of us together

可能会挖八年

then, of course, we could possibly do it in, oh, eight years

你有别的事要做吗

Oh, does something else demand your time?

或许是某个紧急的约会

Some pressing appointment, perhaps?

你的帮助会有回报的

In return. for your help

我给你无价之宝

I offer something priceless

我的自由

My freedom?

不,自由可以剥夺

No, freedom can be taken away,

你很清楚

as you well know

我给你知识我学过的所有知识

I offer knowledge, everything I have learned

我会教你经济学、数学

ill teach you, oh, economics, mathematics

哲学、科学一读和写

philosophy, science.-to read and write?

当然

Of course

什么时候开始

When do we start?

我计划好了

I got it. I got it

熄灯

Lights out. Lights

让我们检查,快点

Lets have'em. Come on

洞口ー天开两次

The slot opens twice a day

一次是拿装脏物的垃圾桶

Once for your toilet bucket, which is where we hide the dirt.

快点

Come on

一次是晚餐

And once in the evening for your plate

熄灯

Lights out. Out.

快点牧师

Come on, priest

谢谢

Thank you

在这期间,我们可以整天工作不必担心被发现

Between those times we can work all day without fear of discovery

所以疏忽变成了.

So neglect becomes

联盟

our ally

很好

Excellent

你是拿破仑的人

So you were in Napoleons army

我们曾经做过那样的梦

We had such dreams then

然而一天夜里

However, one night.

我的组织崩溃了.

my regiment ran down

一群士兵

a band of guerrillas,

跑进教堂寻求避难

who ran into a church for sanctuary

我被命令.烧掉教堂.

I was ordered to burn... down the church

把他们也烧在里面

with them inside it

你做了

Did you?

是我永久的耻辱,我做了

To my everlasting shame, I did

我做了

I did

你是怎么来这里的

How did you come to be here?

第二天我离开了

The following day I deserted

为了用我一生的时间向神杆悔

to devote my life to repentance.and to God.

我在一个很富有的伯爵斯帕达家当私人秘书

I worked as private secretary to the enormously wealthy Count Enrique Spada

斯帕达是个很正直的

Spada was a righteous man

不幸的是几年后就死了

Sadly, a couple of years later, he died

有人传言说他藏了巨额财富

amidst rumors that he had hidden his limitless fortune

两星期后,我被捕了。为什么

Two weeks later, I was arrested. -Why?

拿破仑想得到斯帕达的财富

Napoleon wanted Spada's treasure

他不相信我对此一无所知

He did not believe that I had no idea where it was

所以他把我仍在这里反省

So he had me thrown in here to refresh my memory

我一直和唯一的神待在一起

And so here I've remained with only Go

做伴直到有了你

for company until he sent me you

神没有财富现实,牧师

od is no more real than your treasure, priest.

希望如此

Perhaps

快点抓住他

Ooh! Hurry. Get it.

估计一下

Compute this

一天挖二千五百立方厘米的砖土.

2, 500 cubic centimeters of rock and dust a day

三百六十五天

for 365 days.

平均一年三点五平方米

Equals three-and-a-half meters a year

十二英尺,一月ー尺

12 feet, a foot a month

一星期三英时

Three inches a week

在意大利

In Italian

another three and a half meters.

不要浪费光

Do not waste the light

你是个军人,牧师

You were a soldier, priest

那么你懂武器

So you know weaponry

教我

Teach me

否则你自己挖

Or dig alone

你逼我走上了这条路,唐太斯

You force me to walk a fine line. Dantes

真可笑

This is ridiculous

出色的剑客不一定要嬴

The stronger swordsman does not necessarily win

是速度!

It is speed

手的速度

Speed of hand

思考的速度

Speed of mind

现在让手掠过水滴

Now, sweep your hand through the drops

不能打湿

without getting wet

像这样

Like this

要练多久

How long must I keep this up?

我要下去隧道了

I am going down the tunnel

要有力度

Parry. Up

像这样

Like that

该学习了

Time to stud

定义经济学

Define economics

经济是一门处理日用品的生产

Economics is the science that deals with the production,

分配消费关系的科学

distribution and consumption of commodities

翻译

Translation

劳动第一,金钱第二

Dig first, money later

谢谢,圣诞快乐,爱德蒙

Thank you. Happy Christmas, Edmond

大概一个月左右

Give or take a month or so

好,你要打谁?腾格拉尔、蒙台哥

Good Whom are you fighting? Danglars? Mondego?

你想是谁

Who do you think?

好!很好

Good! Too good

我们用牛顿第三定律

We have Newton's third law

每个行为都会有反映

There is a reaction to every action

物理反映..人类

in physics. and in man

我要报仇就是对腾格拉尔和蒙台哥行为的反映

Thus my quest for vengeance is a reaction to the actions of Danglars and Mondego

起来起来

Up, up

我要坐

I want that seat

你曾对我说维尔福释放了你在.

You once told me that Villefort had you rearrested just after

他清除了你所有的控诉之后

he had cleared you of all the charges

的确是那样

Yes, that's true

那么为什么他又言而无信呢

Then why would he go through that charade.

除非有让他改变放你走的理由

unless he had reason to change his mind about letting you go?

想想爱德蒙,我在想

Think, Edmond -Im trying

發生甚麽事,他问我

What happened? -e asked me

拿破仑有没有告诉过你谁会取那封信

Did Napoleon tell you who was supposed to pick up this letter?

我告诉他,一个叫诺瓦蒂斯的先生

I told him..-a Monsieur Clarion

没别的吗,没有,他烧了信后说我可以走了

And nothing more? -Nothing. He burnt the letter and said I could go

他烧了.信

He burned. the letter

Yes

奇怪那个官员怎么会烧毁.

Strange that a chief magistrate would burn evidence

叛国阴谋的罪证

of a treasonous conspiracy.

并且监禁了唯一

and then imprison the only man

知道诺瓦蒂埃先生与那个阴谋有关的人

who was aware of Monsieur Clarions connectionto that conspiracy

他是在保护什么人

He was protecting someone

也许是个亲密的朋友?不,不

A dear friend perhaps? -No. No

像维尔福这样的政治家不会有这样的朋友

A politician like Villefort would have rid himself of such friends.

诺瓦蒂斯是个亲戚

Clarion could be a relative

可能是个很亲的亲人…

A close relative, possibly

No

维尔福父亲,曾是拿破仑军队的陆军上校

Villeforts father was a colonel in Napoleons army

维尔福不是保护诺瓦蒂斯

Villefort wasn't protecting Clarion

是在保护自己

He was protecting himself.

腾格拉尔假装说,他看见拿破仑给了我信

Danglars, who falsely said he saw Napoleon give me that letter.

诺瓦蒂斯,告诉维尔福我有信

Mondego, who told Villefort I had it

维尔福把我送到这里

And Villefort himself, who sent me here

好,爱徳蒙,好

Bravo, Edmond, bravo

哦,我的天

Oh, my God. Oh, oh

爱徳蒙,灯,灯,快点,灯

Edmond, light. Light. Quick Light.

哦,天啦,那是什么,看

Oh, please, God. What is that? Look

看,看,根,植物的根

Look Look! Roots. Plant roots

如果这是植物的根,那么我们就只有几个月了

If these are plant roots, then we are only months away

是,太好了,牧师,我去拿凿子

Yes. Well done, priest. I'll get my chisel

好好

Good Good

牧师

Priest!

看在上帝的份上,继续下去

In God's name, go on

继续,继续

Go on. Go on!

肺...被刺破了了

Lungs. are punctured

别说话,别说话,听着

don't talk. Don't talk -Listen

时间不多了

There's not much time

书底下

Under th-those books

有玦松石

there's loose rocks

找来给我,快点

Quickly, quickly

打开

Open it

我告诉他们我不知道

When I told them I did not know

斯帕达的财富在哪里,是我撒谎

where the treasure of Spada was, I lied

你撒谎

You lied?

我是牧师不是圣人

I'm a priest, not a saint

那里

There

在那个靠近意大利海滨的岛上

on that island off the Italian coast

蒙特科瑞斯特,对,对

Monte Cristo? -Yes, yes

动..动脑筋

Use . Use your head

沿着线索,地道堵住了,我逃不了

Follow the clues. -The tunnels blocked. I can't escape

不,继续挖

No, keep digging

逃出去后,好好利用它,要做善事

When you escape, use it for good, only for good

不,我要用它报仇

No, I will surely use it for my revenge

这是你的最后一课

Here now is your final lesson

不要犯.

Do not commit

不要犯罪

Oh. Do not commit the crime

那样你会判刑的

for which you now serve the sentence

上帝说仇恨是自己的

God said, "Vengeance is mine

我不相信上帝

I don't believe in God

没关系

That doesn't matter

相信你自己

He believes in you

牧师

Priest?

盘拿出来

Plates out

吃饭了

Let's have it

天哪

Oh

他总是醒的

He's always awake

十二年他从未说过"谢谢”

First time in 12 years he hasn't said"Thank you

死了,怎么死的

Dead. -How?

从床上摔下来的,不是吗

Fell off his bed. didn't he?

他有点脏,他们都脏

Hes a bit dirty, isnt he? -They all are

把他装上

Well, let' s sew him up

然后去见朵里克

and then see Dorleac

一,二,三

One, two. three

好了,我们去找朵里克

Right, let's get Dorleac.

为什么不绑好,他不会跑了

Whyd you lock it? -he's not going anywhere

我不知道,習慣,我想

I don't know Habit, I suppose

再见,牧师

Good-bye, priest

现在你自由了

You're free now

我永远无法自由

as I will never be

老牧师死了

So the old pope has finally gone to St Peters

把他带走

Well, bring him along

要不把他埋了,准备

Lets bury him, then. -You ready?

真重

One. That's it

往前走

Keep going

快点,快点,我们不用花整天的时间

Come on, come on. I haven't got all day

实际上,我做了

Actually, I do.

我有

I've got...

我有时间在这个世界上

I've got all the time in the world!

过来

Come on

过来

Come on

朵里克先生

Monsieur Dorleac!

神父,我们会把您的意旨

Heavenly Father, we bequeath to you

传给这些卑劣的仆人

these remains of your humble servant

无论他叫什么

Whatever his name was

天,我是多么无聊

God. I' m so bored

朵里克先生!

Monsieur Dorleac!

他有一张地图吗

Did he, in fact, have a map

没有

No, gov

在哪里

Where's the uh

停下来

Stop!

朵里克先生

Monsieur Dorleac!

三声后,是什么意思,我们数三声或三前把他扔下去

What do you mean/ after three? We throw him at three or before three?

三声后,一,二

After three -One two

朵里克先生!那.

Monsieur Dorleac And th

不要,朵里克先生!ー.

don't Mr Dorleac! -One

二,不要把尸体扔下悬崖

two.-don't throw the body over the cliff!

Three!

我们本来可以处理的更好点

We could have handled that a bit better

谢谢你,牧师

Thank you, priest.

谢谢你

Thank you

我问你是谁,但从你那破烂的衣服看

I would ask who you are, but in view of your shredded clothes.

实际上伊夫堡已有两英里远了

and the fact that the Chateau dlf is two miles away,

有疑问

Whats the point?

至于我,我叫鲁伊盖。互帕走私犯和盗贼

As for me, Dam Luigi Vampa, a smuggler and a thief

我的同火和我来这个岛,活理我仰中的一个同伴

My men and have come to this island to bury alive one of our number.

他企图私藏盗来的金子

whoattempted to keep some stolen gold for himself.

而不是和他的同伙分享

instead of, uh, sharing it with his comrades

有趣地是,他有很多忠实的朋友

Interestingly enough, there are some of his more loyal friends

他们要让对他我仁慈一点

who are insisting that I grant him mercy

当然,我不会

of course, I cannot do

因为我会失去对全局的控制

for I would quickly lose control of the whole crew

那就是你被发现的原因,是什么

Thats why you are such a fortunate find. -Why is that?

你给我提供一个对雅格布仁慈一点的方法

You provide me with a way to show a little mercy tojacopo

就是绑在那边的家伙

that maggot you see tied up over there,

但同时要合情合理

while, at the same time, not appearing weak

特殊一点,伙计们也要,要看到一点武斗场面

And as a special treat, the lads will get to see a little sport as well

我要怎么做

How do I accomplish all this?

我们看你和雅格布搏斗直到死

We watch you and Jacopo fight to the death

如果雅格布贏了我们欢迎他回来

If Jacopo wins, we welcome him back to the crew

如果你赢了我会给雅格布活的机会

If you win, I have given Jacopo the chance to live,

如果他没有占优势

even if he did not take advantage of it

你就代替他在船上的位置

and you can take his place on the boat

如果我嬴了又不想成为走私犯呢

What if I win, and I don't want to be a smuggler?

那么我们会割破你的喉咙也就少了一个帮手

Then we slit your throat, and we're a bit shorthanded

我发现走私是我命中注定的.

I find that smuggling is the life for me

我情愿杀了你的朋友那个可恶的家伙

and would be delighted to kill your friend, the maggot

顺便说一声,雅格布是我见过的最好的刀斗好手

Oh, uh, by the way, Jacopo is the best knife fighter I've ever seen

希望你可以逃过一劫

Perhaps you should get out more

松开雅格布,把他的刀给他

Release Jacopo and give him back his knife

那么游戏开始吧

Then we let the games begin.

起来,家伙

Getup, maggot

上,上

Come on, come on!

如果你想活命,最好不要貶眼

As you hope to live, do not move an eyelash,

瓦帕先生,让雅格布活下来

Senor Vampa, allow Jacopo to live

他已经受够了被活埋的恐惧

He's already suffered enough with the prospect of being buried allve.

他想他该看到的已经看到了

The men that wanted to see some sport have seen it

对雅格布表示同情的人会明白

Those who wanted mercy for Jacopo will get it

留下我和雅格布

And by keeping me and Jacopo,

你又会有个好水手和斗士为你的队伍效力

you will have yet another skilled sailor and fighter for your.

就这样

It's a deal

他叫什么,碰到对手了雅格布!

What is his name? -ou've got the devil, Jacopo

他的名字,我们叫他扎特尔

His name? We shall call him Zatarra

听起来很可怕,他的意思是无用的人

Sounds fearsome.-it means driftwood

我对天发誓

I swear on my dead relatives,

虽然那些日子很糟

even on the ones that are not feeling too good,

我永远是你的人

I am your man forever

我知道

I know

Tbree Montbs Later

(马赛)

眼睛可以看到一切

Eyes in the back of your head

以前到过马赛吗

Have you never seen Marseilles before?

那是我的家

It was my home

但你没到过其他的海岸

But you do not ioin the others ashore

这里,听我说,扎特尔

Over herel-listen to me. Zatarra

无论你曾经发生过什么,你待在这个船上是无法弄明白的

Whatever happened to you, you cannot make it right by staying here on this boat.

走不走,由你决定

Go. It's up to you

我们要么是统治者,要么被统治,有人曾经说过

"We are kings or pawns, A man once said

谁告诉你的

Si. Who told you this?

拿破仑 波拿巴

Napoleon Bonaparte

波拿巴

Bonaparte?

扎特尔,这就是你说的故事

Oh, Zatarra, the stories you tell.

有一天我会来找你

Someday I may come to find you

人总是需要好朋友

A man tis always in need of a good friend

的确是这样

Truly

腾格拉尔,发生了什么事

Danglars, what's happened?

莱克勒船长死了,先生,爱徳蒙 唐太斯不听我的话

Captain Reynaud is dead, sir, and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders

扎特尔,你还好吗

Zatarra, are you all right?

什么都变了

Everything's changed

我要你去买一条船,只要两个人就能控制的

I you to buy a boat, just something the two of us can handle

等我回来,我要独自去看看

Wait for me to return. I make my next visit alone

莫雷尔先生的家吗

Is. Is this the home of Monsieur Morell?

祖父的身体不太好,先生

My grandfather isn't well, monsieur.

即使他在,也不接见,晚上十ー点钟来的客人

Even if he were, he would not receive visitors at 11: 00 in the evening

或许有例外

Perhaps he might make an exception

为了ー个寻找爱德蒙 唐太斯的人

for a man who is seeking E-edmond Dantes

抱歉这么晚打扰

I apologize for the hour.

老人从不睡觉,请坐,请坐

Old people never sleep. Sit down, sit down

朱利娜,拿些葡萄酒

Julianne, some sherry

所以,扎特尔先生

So. Monsieur Zatarra

你是爱德蒙的朋友吗

you were a friend of Edmond?

莫雷尔先生,什么

Monsieur Morell? -Yes?

你也认识爱德蒙

You knew. Edmond also?

像他的儿子

Like a son

我希望你能告诉我在哪能找到他的家

I was hoping you could tell me where to find his family

不幸的是他上吊自杀了

Unfortunately, his father hanged himself.

得知爱德蒙是叛国罪之后

after learning of Edmond's treason

我明白了

I see

你提到的叛国罪.

this. treason you speak of

谁告訴他的一谁知道呢

Who accused him?-who knows?

维尔福先生,逮捕爱德蒙的那个人

Monsieur Villefort. the man who had Edmond arrested

不久就去了巴黎胜任

left for Paris soon after to take up the post.

检察官的职务

of chief prosecutor

当然,他爸爸被暴力谋杀的震撼

Of course. the shock of his fathers violent murder

也许加快了他的起程

may also have spurred his departure

他们不是一个时代的

They were strange times

你的处境似乎很艰难先生

You seem to have fallen on difficult times yourself, sir

爱德蒙死后,我勉强接受了一个合伙人

After Edmond's death, I reluctantly took on a partner.

一个船长

One of my captains

然而一天,腾格拉尔逼我退出

And then one day, Danglars forced me out

我的命运跟爱德蒙相比算不了什么

My fate is nothing compared to Edmonds.

也许改变是一种幸运

Perhaps your luck is about to change

我要找到爱德蒙的未婚妻

I shall search out Edmond's fiancee

你是说蒙台哥伯爵夫人

You mean the Countess Mondego?

伯爵夫人,是的

Countess? -Yes

可怜的爱德蒙被捕一个月后

A month after poor Edmond was arrested

美塞迪丝嫁给了他最好的朋友

Mercedes wed his best friend

费尔南多,对是他

Fernand. -Yes, that's right

他的爸爸和弟弟在战争中死了

And with the death of his father and brother in the war

费尔南多成了蒙台哥伯爵

Fernand became Count Mondego

他们现在住在巴黎

They live in Paris now

蒙台哥伯爵和伯爵夫人

Count and Countess Mondego

你没事吧

Are you all right?

没事我要走了

Yes. I must go

抱歉我帮不上忙-不

I'M sorry I was not more helpful. -Oh, no

你说了我需要知道的

You told me what I needed to know

爱德蒙 唐太斯死了

Edmond Dantes is dead

扎特尔“扎特尔你会为我而自豪的

atarra. Zatarra, you will be so proud of me

我找到了一条漂亮的小船,我们买不起单桅帆船

I found a nice little skiff. We couldn't afford a sloop

真的很划算,扎特尔

Got a really good deal. Za-zatarra?

扎特尔

Zatarra

扎特尔,船不能承载了

Zatarra. the boat cannot hold no more

至少还要八条来装

and there are at least eight more boatloads down there!

你不明白吗

Do you not understand?

你比我听说的任何人都富有

You are wealthier than any man I have ever heard of

无论什么问题都解决了

Whatever your problems were, they are over

你想买什么

What do you want to buy?

报仇

Revenge

好,报仇,谁

Okay, revenge. Who?

腾格拉尔维尔福

Danglars, Villefort

费尔南多和美塞迪丝

Fernand and Mercedes

Right

我们杀了这些人,然后再花钱

We kill these people, then we spend the treasure

不我们要研究他们,找到他们的弱点

No, we will study them, learn their weaknesses

为什么不简单的杀了他们,我去

Why not just kill them? I'll do it

我去巴黎

I'il run up to Paris. bam, bam, bam, bam!

我会在周末之前回来,然后我们花钱

I'm back before week's end We spend the treasure

这个计划怎么样

How is this a bad plan?

死太便宜他们了

Death is too good for them.

他们必须遭受和我一样的痛苦

They must suffer as I suffered

他们要看到他们的世界,所拥有的所有美好的东西

They must see their world, all they hold dear

从他们身边剥夺,就像从我身上夺走的一样

ripped from them as it was ripped from me.

你需要一个比扎特尔更好的名字,如果你想达到目的

You will need a better name than Zatarra if you are to accomplish that.

我要成为伯爵

Then I shall become a count

Paar1s

下午快乐先生

I bid you good afternoon, sir,

下午快乐先生

Ibid you good afternoon, sir,

我来着儿想购买你美丽的家园

I'm here to purchase your lovely home

厚颜无耻,滚开吧

The very cheek! I shall have you horsewhipped!

现在,拿走我的财产,无懒汉

Now, get off my property, you vagabond,

在我放狗咬你之前,听到了吗

before Iset the dogs on you, you hear?

谢谢

Thank you

女士们先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

非常荣幸向各位介绍阁下

it is with great honor that I present to you His Grace,

基督山伯爵

the Count of Monte Cristo

晚上好

Greetings

亲爱的伯爵请允许我介绍我丈夫

My dear count, allow me to introduce to you my husband

维尔福先生,检察官

Monsieur Villefort. Chief Prosecutor

能想到我们你真好

Very kind of you to think of us

你们能出席我很荣幸

Oh, I am the one honored with your presence

今晚玩得高兴

Now, please, enjoy yourselves tonight

我们了解他多少

What do we know about him?

不多

Not enough

他们在哪里,你确信你请了他们

Where are they? Are you sure you invited them?

是,阁下

Yes, Your Grace

但我刚刚知道蒙台哥伯爵已经走了

But I just learned that Count Mondego has retired for the evening

他有个早约会不能错过

He has a morning appointment he cannot miss

起这么早“亲爱的

You're up early, my dear

徒威尔子爵死了吗

Is the Viscount Tourville dead?

除非他的心脏不在左心房

Unless his heart is situated somewhere other than the left side of his chest

我想他会死

I suspect he is

上帝保佑他平安无事

God grant him peace

他只不过在维护他家族的尊严

He did no more than defend his family's honor

我对他很仁慈了

Much good it did him

他的妻子和我都会高兴你也会为你的无知感到高兴

His wife and I were happy in our passion. You were happy in your ignorance.

现在子爵维护了他家族的尊严

Now comes the viscounts valiant defense of his honor

你痛苦了

and you are pained

她破产了,他死了,不要高估了自己

She is ruined, and he is dead. -don't flatter yourself.

我即不高兴也不无知

I was neither happy nor ignorant,

认识徒威尔太太之前我オ认识三个女人

ving known about the last three women before Madame Tourville

我为你的羞辱感到难过

I'm sorry you are humiliated

我和巴黎的融合就是个错误

The combination of Paris and me is hardly a recipe for fidelity

我试图找我错在哪里

And since my attempts at discretion have evidently failed,

看起来像在给自己找藉口

there seems little point in keeping up pretenses

事實上真的是..自由了

It's actually quite. liberating.

难道还要说

Wouldn't you say?

他的未婚妻

His finances

他赌博输了很多钱

Hes losing money at the other casinos

七年前为了他的船只向银行贷款

He got a bank loan for his own boat several years ago

没有用腾格拉尔的钱,我们欠银行的钱明天就到期了

Doesn't use Danglars -Make sure we own that bank by tomorrow

告诉其他的船运公司,不要支援蒙台哥

Tell the other shipping companies to stay away from Mondego

我要让他走投无路爬着去求腾格拉尔

I want to give him no choice but to crawl back to Danglars

现在去告诉船商

Now, tell the dealers. take it all

很想知道

Do try to understand

我有一大批棉花就要运出

I have a very large consignment of cotton ready to be sent

我会尽快用它支付船费

and I shall make my payment on the ship as soon as it is delivered

显然,我需要船裝运

So obviously I need the vessel in order to deliver it

很不幸,银行不能提供更多的贷款,蒙台哥伯爵

Unfortunately, the bank can offer no further extensions, Count Mondego

我建议你寻找其他的办法

I suggest you find alternate means of shipping

很荣幸,蒙台哥伯爵

Well, well, To what do I owe the honor, Count Mondego?

真无法想像你这些年总躲着我

Can't imagine why you've been avoiding me after all these years

我不想责怪你犯的错误

I'm prepared to overlook your faults

也许我们可以再次合作

and perhaps resume our dealings

最近生意不好吗

Business not going so well these days?

扎特尔

Zatarra?

雅格布

Jacopo

你掉下了床吗

Did you fall off the bed?

睡了十三年的石板,不习惯睡床

After 13 years of sleeping on a stone slab, I can't

玛丽亚,那伤

Mi Maria. Does that hurt?

有事吗

Did you come here for a reason?

蒙台哥有个儿子

Mondego has a son

想跟我们谈谈,现在没空

Albert wishes to talk with us. -Not now!

告诉他我会给他留下遗产

Tell him I'm trying to protect his inheritance.

你担心他会像你一样把它挥霍掉吗

Are you afraid he's going to squander his as you have yours?

当我把你从一个鱼贩的女儿提高身价后

I don't recall hearing your complaints when I elevated you from a fishmongers daughter.

拜託

Please

我必须忙完事然后出去

I must finish this, then I shall be going out


推荐文章
评论(0)
分享到
转载我的主页