LOFTER for ipad —— 让兴趣,更有趣

点击下载 关闭
电影《新基度山伯爵》台词中英对照(1)
jjm_ok 2018-08-28

白痴

Idiots

把上尉带到暗礁上直到我们可以靠岸为止

Take the captain beyond the reef till we get permission to bring him ashore

我认为你们应该暂时把我放下

For a moment I thought you were abandoning me

爱德蒙唐太斯不会

Fernand Mondego does not

让他的朋友面临自毁的危险

abandon his friends in the face of stupid, suicidal danger.

不管怎样,作为这次航行的莫雷尔的正式代表,爱德蒙

However, as Monsieur Morells official representative on this voyage, Edmond,

我必须正式地告诉你你越过了二副的职责

I must officially tell you you have overstepped your bounds as second mate

我已超过了我自己

Officially. There. I've covered myself.

如果不让他看医生,他会死的,明白吗

If we don't get him to a doctor, he will die. Do you understand?

我当然明白,不要期望我保持冷静一好

Of course I understand Just dont expect me to do this sober. -Right

英国骑兵

English dragoons

喂!

Hello!

唐太斯,不要

Dantes, don't

你不认为我们要小心ー点,我们必须要跟人接触

A little careless, don't you think? -We have to talk to someone.

我知道但.

Well. I know. but..

我们是法国水手

We're French sailors!

我们需要医生!过来。过来

We seek medical attention! -Come on Come on

我们是友好的!过来

We come in peace. -Come on

我们是说没有危险

We mean no harm!

埃德蒙

Edmond

过来,爬上来!

Come on! Climb!

当心

Look out!

费尔南德!

Fernand!

太好了,终于击中了

Good. You finally hit something

格瑞布尔上尉

Lieutenant Graypool

如果你们渴望得到这些可怜家伙的血

If your thirst for gore demands the death of these poor fools,

那么用尽一切办法杀他们

then by all means shoot them

动动脑筋,他们不是我的代理商

But do so with the knowledge they are no agents of mine

现在为你们自己辨解或者被杀

Now explain yourselves or be shot

先生,我叫埃徳蒙 唐太斯

Sir. I am Edmond Dantes

是法老号船上的二副,我们在回马塞的途中

second mate of the merchant ship Pharaon, on our way home to Marseilles

这是船主的代理人费尔南德.蒙台哥先生

This is the ship owners representative, Monsieur Fernand Mondego,

蒙台哥伯爵之子

son of the Count Mondego

我们的船长得了脑膜炎,所以我们停在这里寻求帮助

Our captain has contracted brain fever, so we put in here for help.

如果他真的香迷

If his coma is genuine

就对我的刀尖没有感党不是吗

he won't feel my knife point, will he?

就划ー刀

Only a scratch

格瑞布尔上尉!我们是诚心诚意来的

Lieutenant Graypool! -We came to you in good faith

那是为病人好,无疑是病了

Thats for my wounded men -And wounded pride, no doubt.

一个多事的夜

It has been an eventful evening

如果我不杀这些骑兵

If I hadn't have shot those dragoons

你们可能马上尸骨无存的躺在岸边了

you might by lying in pieces on the beach right now

我几乎让我们被杀,是的

I almost got us killed. -Yes, you did

还好...我们活下来了

Yet... we survive

保佑你蒙台哥

Kings to you, Mondego

做你的朋友总是很危险

Being your friend is always an adventure

是,是这样的

Yes, it is. isn't it?

冒险家没有朋友是很可怜的

It's a pity adventurers can't always be friends though, huh?

什么

What

不会总像这样不是吗

Well, it wont always be like this, will it?

你在说什么,没什么,喝酒

What are you talking about? -Nothing. Drink up

我们在喝拿破仑 波拿巴的酒

Were drinking Napoleon Bonaparte's wine

我想你们会发现1806的上好的葡萄酒

I think you' ll find the 1806 the finer vintage

唐太斯先生,不知...

As long as you're still awake, Monsieur Dantes, I wonder

我是否可以跟你们说句话

if I might have a word with you

我很惊奇,下象棋的意义是什么

I'm curious. What's the significance of the chess piece?

它只是我自孩子以来一直做的事

It's just something weve done since childhood

不管什么时候我们胜利了,就是统治的时候

Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment.

统治的时候,对

King of the moment? -Yes

生活中我们不是统治者就是被统治

In life, we're all either kings or pawns

我会努力挽救你们船长的生命,唐太斯

I'm moved by your effort to save your captains life, Dantes

他是我的船长...也是我的朋友,阁下

He is my captain. and my friend, Your Majesty

忠诚的朋友的确很可贵

Loyal friends are rare indeed

事实上,我有件事想说

In fact, it is upon such a matter I wish to speak

我给在马赛的朋友写了封伤感的信

I have written a rather sentimental letter to an old comrade in Marseilles

里面有我的情况,我不想让英军看到

It's a side of me I prefer the British not see

因为他们喜欢打开我的邮件

Since they have a habit of opening my mail,

不知你是否可以帮我送这封信

I wonder if you would deliver it for me

我,我不能

Oh, I-I don't

只是从一个老士兵手里转到另ー个的手里

It's just a letter from one old soldier to another

我保证,绝对安全

It's totally innocent, I assure you

但更重要的是,医药费就不用付了

But more important, it is the price I demand for the use of my physician

那好吧,很好

Then I agree. -Good

你把这封信送到诺瓦蒂埃先生那里

You are to deliver the letter to Monsieur Clarion

记住了那个名字吗,诺瓦蒂埃先生,我怎么找到他

Can you remember that name? -Monsieur Clarion. How will I find him?

他会找你

Oh, he will find you

我不希望这封信被任何其他的人知道

Now, I do not wish this letters existence to be known to anyone else

甚至连你的好友,明白吗

Not even your boon companion back there. Do you understand?

我是个守信的人阁下

I'm a man of my word, Your Majesty

好,我相信你是个守信的人

Yes, I, uh.. I believe you are

他想干什

What did he want?

从法国传来消息,就这些

Oh. um, news from France. Thats all

你们的船长已经死了半个小时了

Your captain has been dead for half an hour

真的吗

Are you sure?

当你和我在田野里散步的时候,年轻的唐太斯

When you have walked as many battlefields as 1, young Dantes,

你可以感觉,他已经死了

you can feel death

统治和被统治

Kings and pawns, Marchand

帝王,和傻子

Emperors. and fools

改变方向

Come about!

开快点

Drive faster

腾格拉尔,发生了什么事

Danglars, what's happened?

莱克勒船长死了,先生

Captain Reynaud is dead, sir,

爱徳蒙.唐太斯不听我的命令

and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders

到我的办公室来,腾格拉尔

Come to my office and report, Danglars

还有你爱德蒙,是我吗,莫雷尔先生

And you, Edmond. -Will you be needing me, Monsieur Morell?

Go

美塞迪丝

Mercedes

他在哪,爱德蒙在哪,见到你真高兴

Where is he? Where is Edmond? -How lovely to see you too

恐怕你错过了

You just missed him, I'm afraid

可能要等一会儿,我想他现在有麻烦

Could bea while. I think hes in trouble

他说他会到岩石边找我们,走吧

He said hed meet us by the rock. Come,

我告诉过唐太斯不要上岸

I told Dantes not to go ashore

有这回事吗

Is this true?

我承担所有的责任

I accept all responsibility

你应该承担,全是他的主意,先生

As well you should. It was all his idea, monsieur.

应该是你的主意吧

It should have been your idea

停泊在厄尔巴岛,没有救活船长的生命

Puttin into Elba didn't save the captain's life, monsieur.

我要保护货物。你在保护自己.

I was protectin the merchandise. -You were protecting yourself.

在船上躲起来

by hiding behind your rank and staying aboard

爱徳蒙.唐太斯我命令你为法老号的新船长

Edmond Dantes, I am making you the new captain of the Pharaon

你要降我的级吗

You presume to demote me?

没有降级

There is no demotion

你还是唐太斯船长手下的大副

You will remain first mate under Captain Dantes

当然除非你不想干了

Unless, of course, you choose to seek another berth

现在我想一定有位年輕女士

Now Iimagine theres a certain young lady

很想听到这个消息

who will want to hear this news

谢谢你

Thank you

莫雷尔先生

Monsieur Morell?

我知道有一艘船刚从厄儿巴岛回来先生

I understand you had a ship just returned from Eiba, monsieur

船上有人碰巧下船吗

Did anyone aboard get ashore there by any chance?

他们都下船了,但他们现在不在这里

They did, but theyre not here at the moment.

谢谢你,先生

Thank you, monsieur.

可以问谁叫他们吗,诺瓦蒂埃

May I say who has called upon them? -Clarion

名叫诺瓦蒂埃

The name is Clarion

跟我做爱  你曾经放弃过吗

Make love to me. - Will you ever give up?

他不会知道,我知道

He doesn't have to know. -I'd know

那么可以吗

So would 1?

它是我们的小秘密,我不相信秘密

it'd be our little secret. -I don'tbelieve in secrets

你以为爱徳蒙没有秘密吗,他有,问他

You think Edmond doesnt have secrets? He does Ask him

我知道你想什么,费尔南多,你知道

I know what you want, Fernand. - You do?

记得我们还是孩子的时候

Remember when we were kids

爱德蒙因为生日得了一个口哨,你得了一个小马

and Edmond got that whistle for his birthday, and you gota pony?

你们都疯了,爱德蒙比你有小马更高兴

You were so mad Edmond was happier with his whistle than you were with your pony

我不想成为你的下一个口哨

I'm not going to be your next whistle

你认为爱徳蒙多久能娶到妻子

How long do you think it's going to be before he can afford a wife?

两年,两年就够了

Two years. Two years. Thats all.

那时他可以是船长,我们就可以结婚

Then he gets his captain's papers, and we can marry

两年,我等不了两年

Two years. I couldnt wait two years for anything.

特别是像你这样的新娘

particularly a bride like you

他在那,嗨!

There he is. -Hey!

美塞迪丝

Mercedes!

我很想你,现在见到了

I missed you so. -The missing is over now

有麻烦吗,不,我是船长了,过来

Are you in trouble? -No Im captain. Come on

莫雷尔先生给我那个头有

Monsieur Morell gave me the Pharaon

爱德蒙!

Edmond

祝福我

King's to me

你总是很幸运,爱德蒙

Yours is a life truly blessed, Edmond

过来

come on

你仍然是个那么优秀,我知道

you're still the best man. -I know

走啊!

Come on!

不要想了你会变成禿子的

Stop that You' ll go bald

你对我有秘密吗

Do you keep secrets from me?

秘密,没有

Secrets? No

问什么我都告诉你

Ask me anything and I'li tell you

我们不用再等两年了

We don' t have to wait two years anymore

当我能买戒指时,我们就结婚.

As soon as I can afford the ring, well wed

我不要戒指,不要

I don't need a ring. I don't

这就是我的戒指

This will be my ring

无论发生什么事

And no matter what happens

你都会见它在我的手指上

you will never see it off my finger

永远

Ever

晦,我年轻的先生

Hello, my fine young gentleman

跟我喝酒吧

Care to join me?

告诉我,蒙台哥

So tell me, Mondego,

你们是怎么成为朋友的.

how did you ever become friends

和那个正直的家伙,爱德蒙 唐太斯

with that righteous little ponce, Edmond Dantes?

他声称是我的朋友

He claims to be my friend,

他竟敢对我保守秘密

He has the audacity to keep secrets from me

什么秘密

What secrets?

为法老号的新船长干杯

To the new captain of the Pharaon

我所有的一切都是欠你的,爸爸

All I am I owe to you, Father.

希望幸福的时刻不要结束

May this happy moment be but the dawn

愿你们有长久快乐的幸福生活

of a long and wonderful life for you both

谁是爱德蒙唐太斯?是我

Which of you is Edmond Dantes? -I am

爱德蒙 唐太斯,受地方官之命你被捕了

Edmond Dantes, you are under arrest by order of the magistrate of Marseilles

被捕?有什么罪

Arrest? -On what charges?

罪名要保密,带走他

That information is privileged. Take him

我要求解释一下,我要求解释一下

I demand an explanation. I demand an explanation

今晚我会回来的,不要担心,爸爸,这是误会

I'li be back tonight. Don't worry, Father. This is a mistake

天哪

Mon Dieu

我想说,唐太斯,你看起来不像叛国贼

Well, I must say, Dantes, you don't have the look of a traitor.

叛国贼

Traitor?

现在,听我说,唐太斯,你的命运就决定于此

Now, attend me well, Dantes, for your life may depend on it.

你在厄尔巴岛时跟拿破仑有过私人的接触吗

Did you have any personal contact with Napoleon when you were on Elba?

厄尔巴岛,是的,有过,我们有过

Elba, yes, I did Well, we did.

我和蒙台哥伯爵之子,费尔南多,几乎都在一起

I was with the Count Mondego's son, Fernand, almost the entire time

你认识费尔南多,最近才认识

Do you know Fernand? -Hes a recent acquaintance, yes

你们去找他,他可以证明

Oh, there you are. He'll vouch for me

不用怀疑,但你说,几乎都在一起

No doubt, but you said, " Almost the entire time

除了拿破仑叫我给他

Except for when Napoleon asked me to deliver

在马赛的朋友送一封私人信件

a personal letter to a friend in Marseilles

那么唐太斯,它就跟叛国有关

Well, Dantes, it is for accepting that treasonous correspondence.

你是被你自己的大副掲露的,一位叫腾格拉尔先生

that you have been denounced by your own first mate, a Monsieur Danglars

什么,信送了吗

What? -Did you deliver the letter?

没有,长官,有人会找我

No, sir, someone was supposed to find me

它...它还在我的口袋里,这里

It's. It's still in my jacket. Here

你看过吗?没有长官

Have you read this? -No, sir, I can't read

唐太斯,这是给拿破仑同伙的一封信

Well, Dantes, this is a letter to one of Napoleon's agents

它说了厄尔巴岛英国海军出巡的时间和地点

It gives the times and the locations of the British beach patrols on Elba

长官,我发誓,我不知道

Sir, I swear on my mothers grave, I had no idea

他保证过内容没有危害

He swore its contents were innocent

不,现在是你,你是无辜的

No, it's you that's innocent

愚蠢无知

Foolish and innocent

我相信这些对你很不利

I believe these are the worst charges that could be leveled against you

幸运的是,我中途截了这封信,没有危险了

Fortunately, as I've intercepted this document, there's no harm done.

上帝知道你会幸存在世界上,爱德蒙 唐太斯

God knows how you're going to survive in this world, Edmond Dantes

但你不是叛国贼

But you are no traitor

你可以走了

You may go

谢谢你,长官

Thank you, sir

等等,拿破仑有告诉过你,谁会来取那封信

Wait, uh, did Napoleon tell you who's supposed to pick up the letter?

诺瓦蒂埃先生

Monsieur Clarion

什么名字

What name did you say?

诺瓦蒂埃先生

Monsieur Clarion

你向其他人提过这个名字吗

Have you mentioned this name to anyone else?

蒙合哥先生或其他人

Monsieur Mondego or anyone?

没有,长官,事实上蒙合哥先生什么都不知道

No, sir, in fact, Monsieur Mondego knows nothing of this letter.

这封信很危险

This is very dangerous information

一个人不能知道的太多

One can never be too careful in times like this

你说是吗?是,长官

Don't you think? -Yes, sir.

我给了你压力

I've given you rather a stressful time

我不知道道歉可不可以,我可以提供我的马车

I wonder if, by way of an apology, I could offer you my carriage home

就在这里

It's just through here

谢谢你

Thank you

维尔福先生?维尔福先生

Monsieur Villefort? Monsieur Villefort?

维尔福先生!

Monsieur Villefort

你们把我带到哪里

Where are you taking me?

这是个误会

This is a mistake

我被允许回家了

I'm allowed to go home

从现在开始你的家在伊夫堡监狱

From now on, your home is the prison Chateau d'if.

不!不!不!

No! No! No!

开枪

Shoot him now!

追上去!抓住他

Mount up! Get after him!

费尔南多!费尔南多!

Fernand! Fernand!

先生,没事,他在这里,费尔南多

Monsieur? -it's all right. Hes right here. Fernand!

我因叛国罪被拘捕我差点逃不出来

I've been arrested for treason. I barely managed to escape

我在厄尔巴岛时拿破仑给了我一封信

When we were on Elba, Napoleon gave me a letter.

我没有告诉你是因为他叫我发过誓

I didn't tell you because he made me promise not to

他说是给一个老朋友的

He said it was just some note to an old friend

但那个混蛋对我撒谎,他骗我

But the bastard lied to mel He lied

那是他的一个同伙

It was to one of his agents

被人发现,我不知道该怎么办

Somehow the authorities found out. I don't know what to do

有宪兵在后面抓我

Theres gendarmes on horseback right behind me

好,我们必须想一想

All right. We just have to think

我希望不会给你带来危险

I hope I haven't compromised you

我希望你父亲能帮我

I was hoping your father could help me

他在巴黎,病得很严重

He's in Paris. He's very ill

宪兵离这有多远,就几分钟

How far back are the gendarmes? -Minutes

需要钱吗?是的,谢谢

Do you need money? -Yes, thank you

你有手枪吗?当然沒有

Do you have a pistol? -Of course not.

放下,费尔南多,我没有时间玩这个

Stop it, Fernand. I don't have time for this

我看见拿破仑给了你信

I saw Napoleon give you that letter.

是你

You,

是你?

You?

不是我,是腾格拉尔的主意

Well, it wasn't just me. It was Danglars's idea

为什么你开始不说

Why didnt you come to me first?

为什么你要对我保密呢?我以为你把我当作好朋友

Why did you keep it a secret from me? I thought you were my friend

我告诉过你,我答应过他不食言,但他对我撒谎!

I told you I gave Napoleon my word. He lied to me!

 

 

我知道,爱德蒙,我看了那封信

I know, Edmond. I read the letter.

你...你看了...

You...You read...

为什么要这样做

Why are you doing this?

太复杂了

Oh, it's complicated

太复杂了

Complicated

不要傻了

Don't be ridiculous

让我走.我不能让你走, 爱德蒙

Get out of my way. -I can't let you go, Edmond

想从窗户逃走

Get away from the window

不要逼我折断你的手!

Don' t make me take off your hand!

为什么,以上帝之名,为什么

Why? In God's name, why?

因为你是小职员的儿子

Because you're the son of a clerk!

我不想跟你一样

And I'm not supposed to want to be you

这里!这里

In here! -In here!

抓!等等

Get! -Wait

拿着。拿着

Hold it. Hold it

记住美好的日子

To remember better days

Come on!

我告诉过你命运不会总像这样,爱徳蒙

I told you it wasn't always going to be this way, Edmond

爸爸,他在哪里

Father! Where is he?

书房,他在做什么

The study, What's he done now?

现在,你听我说

Now, you listen to me, Father


推荐文章
评论(0)
分享到
转载我的主页